Live in the Atlanta area or plan to visit soon? Mother 2 Mother has 4 tickets to give away to the World of Coca-Cola. That’s right 4 free tickets. Perfect for a family outing on an upcoming week-end. The weather is becoming cooler, it will be a perfect opportunity to stroll through the World of Coke and see how Coca-Cola has evolved. It’s a great family activity.
I visited several years ago while visiting Atlanta for my brother’s wedding. I had to, Coke is my favorite soda. Coca-Cola was founded in 1886 by an Atlanta pharmacist, Dr. John S. Pemberton. It was first sold at soda fountains. Dr. Pemberton’s partner and bookkeeper, Frank M. Robinson is credited with naming the drink and designing the trademarked logo. For mom’s who are homeschooling in the Atlanta area, this would be a perfect opportunity for a class trip and a history lesson.
The World of Coca-Cola not only offers a history lesson on Coca-Cola, but provides many photo opportunities. A photo opp with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear is a must. There’s also the 15 foot bottle opener, the huge coke bottles and signs from around the world and the free beverages. Who doesn’t love free.
Here’s how you can win the World of Coca-Cola tickets:
- Like My Facebook Page And Leave A Comment Here To Let Me Know
- Follow Me On Twitter And Leave A Comment Here To Let Me Know
- Follow Me On Google+ And Leave A Comment Here To Let Me Know
- Follow Me On Bloglovin And Leave A Comment Here To Let Me Know
- Connect With Me On Linkedin And Leave A Comment Here To Let Me Know