Post Great Grains cereal asked me to be part of a challenge, and I accepted. Post Great Grains cereal surveyed several women and asked them to share what makes them
great. They results were were amazing, check out this great video. They stated the majority of women had to think about the questions before responding. They stated each women is great in her own way and it is important for us to remember
this and celebrate it every day. I agree.
They asked me to think about the question, “What Makes You Great”, share my post with my readers and have a discussion. I have to admit, I had to think about the question too. I’ve never looked at myself in terms of being great, have you? I’ve made lists to assess my skills, talents, strengths and weaknesses, but that’s the extent of it.
I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and I went to work. Here’s what I came up with:
- I am great because I’m a child of God
- I’m a great mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and friend
- I am self-sufficient
- I am loyal
- I’m great at overcoming obstacles
- I’m a great organizer and planner
- I’m a great leader and mentor
- I’m great at setting budgets
- I create great memories with scrapbooks
- I’m great at reinventing myself