Fall is my favorite time of the year, and here’s my Top 10 reasons that I look forward to this season:
- Beautiful yellow, orange, brown, and red colors – There’s nothing more beautiful than fall foliage on a country drive.
- Crisp, fresh air – Sipping a cup of coffee on the deck while inhaling the crisp, fresh air warms my heart.
- Visiting the pumpkin patch with the grandchildren – We’ve made visiting the pumpkin patch an annual event.
- It’s boot season – I love my boots, and I have plenty.
- Chili and soups move to the top of the menu – I love simmering a pot of chili or soup on the week-ends during the colder months.
- Roaring fires – The fireplace comes to life
- Mums and pansies are in bloom – I love pops of color in the landscape in the fall. It brightens everything.
- Halloween costumes – I love how excited the kids get deciding who or what they want to for a night of spooky & candy.
- Scarves – I love scarves, and have a drawer dedicated to them.
- Roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire pit – There’s nothing like roasted hot dogs and smores with the grandchildren in the fall.
Do you get excited about the fall colors and fresh, crisp air? What’s your favorite fall activity?