Looking for an avenue to make a little extra money? Corporate America or just the work force period, is not for everybody. But you can generate an income working from home. Think about your natural talents, and you can make extra money from home too. Here are a few ideas:
- Crafts – First, if you are crafty get out your glue gun and other materials to make wreaths, center pieces, signs etc. They are great sellers.
- Baked Goods – Additionally, if you love to bake start creating cakes/breads/cookies and or cupcakes. They are great sellers. Cakes for parties are always in demand.
- Sell Books – In spite of modern technology, people still want to hold a book. Especially, books they can get for a bargain. Hardback, board books, or paperback are all options. Love stories, mysteries, children’s books, and biographies are in demand. They will sell, I’m a buyer.
- Refinish Furniture – Turn old furniture into treasures. Sell them on Craigslist or at flea markets.
- Sell on e-Bay – Furthermore, children’s clothing is perfect for the e-Bay market. You can get free boxes from e-bay to help curb you expense. I sell on e-Bay occasionally.
- Set up a booth at a flea market – Turn someone else’s junk into someone else’s treasure. House hold items, old tools, dishes, kid’s toys are great sellers.
- Sell garden vegetables and preserves – Furthermore, farmer’s markets are a great place to sell your backyard vegetables, flowers, sauces, jams and jellies.
- Crochet or knitting – Beautifully created crocheted items like baby blankets, hats, gloves, scarfs etc. are money makers. Baby blankets are great baby shower gifts and big sellers.
- Digital Scrapbook Sheets – There are tons of scrap bookers out there who love the digit pages versus paper from big box stores. Downloading the pages eliminates driving to stores.
- Save seed from you heirloom garden – If you garden, purchase heirloom seeds. Save the seeds so you can sell them. Design a cute seed packet so you can wow your customers.
- Teach a class – Additionally, if you’re good at photography, refurnishing furniture, crocheting etc., teach an adult class in your local community or on-line.
- Become a dog walker – There are elderly dog owners or professional people who will pay to have their dog walked during the day or evening. Start advertising.
- Sell your jewelry – People love unique pieces of jewelry. You can sell on e-Bay, Etsy, flea markets, or set up a web site.
- Clothing for dogs – If you can design and can sew, knit or crochet, sell your designs to dog parents. They love to dress up their little darlings too.
- Dog Treats – Make and sell healthy dog treats to pet parents. Create a cute packaging concept and sell them on-line or locally.
So, we hope that you liked our tips on how to make extra money from home. Get creative and come up with a plan. Set a date and start selling. Women do it every day, you can too.