Welcome to Part III of Kids Funny Face Breakfast. This is Eggy Face. Isn’t he adorable, and he’s made with healthy ingredients that your little one will happy to put in their tummy. To make this funny face you will need the following ingredients:
- Eggs cooked omelet-style in a large skillet (face) – I will just be adding cheese to mine
- Sliced ham or a sausage patty(mouth)
- Sliced cheese (eyes)
- Halved cherries or raisins (eyes)
- Halved cherry tomatoes (nose)
- Clementine or tangerine wedges (ears)
- Slice a smile into the ham or sausage patty
Be sure to check back for our future lunch and dinner meals for kids that we will be featuring. They are adorable and appetizing. Your kids will love meal time. Be sure to follow Mother 2 Mother on the left so you don’t miss a post.
I have modified the recipe slightly with the raisins, sausage patty and tangerine wedges.
This recipe is from the book Funny Food: 365 Fun, Healthy, Silly, Creative Breakfasts by Bill & Claire Wurtzel, and can be purchased from Amazon.