Happy New Year from my family to yours. Well, it’s hard to believe that 2008 is over. I’m looking foward to 2009, but I’ve been reflecting on 2008 today. All in all, it was a great year for me. I hope that 2009 is just as good. In 2008, I was able to spend time with my family and strenghten my love for them, make strides with my blog and business, keep my job of 30 years, travel, and meet new people. I lost a friend, but I made a new friend too. I believe I’m better off with the new friend, so maybe it really isn’t a lost but a tradeoff, lol.
I’m not into New Years Resolutions, but I do have a few goals for 2009:
- Attend church more often
- Give my on-line boutique more attention
- Continue with my blog give aways/reviews
- Work to increase traffic to my sites
- Exercise more (Buying a treadmill)
- Complete a few home projects that I’ve been wanting to do for years
- Increase my savings account
- Purchase new computer
- Purchase new camera
- Read more. (I love true stories by Ann Rule and Kathryn Casey)
- Take a nice vacation or cruise
- Keep my readers informed of my journey on all of the above
What’s your goals for the New Year? Leave a comment and let us know what you’re striving for in 2009.