As you all know, fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors and the cool weather is great for sleeping and snuggling with your love ones. I love the pumpkin patches, hayrides, apple cider and scare crows. I love creating, and I love creating Kitchen Towel Cakes. I usually make these for house warming gifts, but I’ve expanded my collection to include Fall and Christmas Towel Cakes as well. I’m feeling generous, so I’m giving one away to my readers.
The cake will include a fall themed kitchen towel and 5 – 10 other kitchen items. (Towels may not be exactly as shown, but it will be similiar). You can be the winner! Here’s how: Leave me a comment on what you like about fall and why you would like to win this towel cake. I will select a randomly select a winner from the comments.
Want extra entries? Do one or all of the following:
- Place this give away on your blog: Mother-2-Mother is having a fall Kitchen Towel Cake give away. Ends November 10!
- Grab our Mother-2-Mother button and place it on your sidebar
- Follow Us (left sidebar)
- Subscribe To Our Blog (left sidebar)
- Follow Us On Twitter and tweet about this give away (3 extra entries)
- Blog About our Birthday Party Bash (5 extra entries see our left sidebar)
- Vote For Us On Top Baby Blogs (left sidebar)
- Comment on one of other following posts: (5 extra entries):
Give away is open to US Residents only and ends November 10 at mid-night. Good Luck!