Do you use gift bags or wrapping paper when you give gifts? I used to love wrapping gifts, and I was pretty good at it. I spotted a gift bag while shopping for wrapping paper one day, and decided to give one a try. I have never looked back and from the looks of this gift table others think the same way.
When I first started buying gift bags, I wondered if the thrill of opening a gift would be diminished. Not! I have not seen one person, from child to adult, who wished they were unwrapping a gift wrapped in paper versus pulling a gift out of a bag. The anticipation of opening the gift is there regardless of a wrapped box or gift bag.
Here’s 8 reasons to switch from rolls of gift wrap to gift bags:
- You save time from having to wrap the gift. – With my schedule, I look at all avenues to save time.
- They’re cheaper than rolls of gift wrap.
- There’s so many colorful, bold and cute patterns available.
- You can purchase the bag according to the size of the gift.
- They’re reusable.
- Handles make gift bags easier to carry versus a wrapped box.
- You can contrast the gift bag with colorful tissue paper.
- You can save money on scotch tape and bows.