Planning a baby shower and the date is quickly approaching? The invitations are out, theme has been selected and the menu planned, but you completely forgotten about door prizes and the games. Been there. We have a few ideas that we would like to share on great gifts to thank guests who are helping to make your baby shower the best ever. After all your guests are the key to a successful shower and they’ve taken the time to honor the Mom To Be. You don’t want them to leave empty handed.
Here are a few ideas:
- Candles – Everyone loves candles.
- Set of ice cream bowls or sundae cups – Great for family time.
- Coffee or Latte Mugs – Great for sipping coffee or tea.
- Kitchen towel set – Who couldn’t use new kitchen towels.
- Loofah and body wash – Perfect gift set for a relaxing day.
- Stationary – Writing a personal note or thank you card never goes out of style.
- Coffee or tea – Nice for week-ends when you can catch a moment to relax.
- Homemade jam or salsa – Bring out those jars of goodies that you’ve stored and share them.
- Gift certificate – Everybody loves a free treat to Annie’s Pretzels, Dairy Queen, Rita’s Sweet Frog etc.
- Homemade craft – People love home made crafts.
- Pictures frames – Look for frames that have family, friends Girls Night Out etc. on them.
- Manicure or pedicure gift card – We all love to be pampered.
- Premade Scrapbook Album – I gave one of these to my daughter and she loved it.
- Matinee movie tickets – Great for date with hubby or significant other or a girlfriend.
- Consolation Gifts – Bake a batch of cookies or brownies and tie the bag with a pretty ribbon.
You may also like Baby Shower Game Ideas