I love the Dollar Tree. I can always find a bargain, but the best reason is that I save tons of money purchasing various items. Everything’s A Dollar! Here’s a list of some of my favorite Dollar Tree items:
1. Party Items – I purchase the majority of my party items from the Dollar Store. This includes tablecloth, utensils, cups, napkins etc. They have a variety of colors and they usually increase their color selection during the holidays and graduation.
2. Early Learning Supplies – These are great for helping with math homework.
3. Craft Items – I can find ribbon, glue sticks, greenery, and flowers etc. for a lot less than Michael’s or A.C. Moore.
4. Glassware – I have found adorable glassware at the Dollar Tree. I love the color of these glasses. I snatched up 6. I’ve also purchased wine glasses that I love to fill with candy and give as gifts during the holidays or as a party favor. I also purchase vases for crafts and cylinders for candles.
5. Gift Bags/Wrapping Paper – I purchase my gift bags and wrapping paper at the Dollar Tree. They have a large assortment and various size bags for birthdays, wedding and seasonal selections.
6. Seasonal Items – Great place to purchase seasonal decorating items, stocking stuffers or party favors.
7. Packing/Mailing Supplies – I mail packages to my grandchildren so I purchase box tape, bubble wrap and mailing envelopes here. Cheaper than the big box stores.
8. Books/Puzzles – Great place to buy coloring and activity books for the kids. They also have books for bedtime stories, notebooks, pencils, markers etc.
9. Snack Items – I find good deals on pretzels, popcorn, trail mix, pudding, apple sauce cups and other snack items much cheaper than the grocery store.
10. Storage Items – I purchase storage containers to house my craft, gardening items and the kid’s coloring books and crayons. I love the containers that I can stack in my craft room or their room.
You can find name brand items at the Dollar Tree as well as off-brand depending on what you’re are looking for. Either way saving money is the name of the game, and that you will do.
Photos courtesy of Dollar Tree.